Pattern testing

I am looking for someone to test out my pattern for the skirted tank top. It is a girls size 4/5. I used Bernat Cottontots in the pattern. If you are interested, please email me. Thanks!!

Great! I am still working up the numbers. I sure is easier to make something than to write the pattern, that is for sure! I am working up the pattern for size 18-24 months, size 2/3, and size 4/5.

Hi everyone. I am looking for a pattern tester for size 12-18 months, for the skirted tank. This person would need to have a 12-18 month model somewhere near them so that there is some type of size verification. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!!

• 1 year later...

Hi!

I am willing to be a tester for an animal pattern if you are willing to let me try. I love to work with the animal patterns. Right now I am working on Claude the Camel. So if you have an animal and need a tester I am willing to test your pattern, thats not saying I will not do a little praying over it.

I will gladly test your animal patterns if you will allow me to crochet them and bring them to life. I love the animals. At this time I am working on Claude the Camel. :cheer

Archived