Discount Yarn Sale Site

PBLKNP

I have a new vice...http://www.discountyarnsale.com

Great selection...rockbottom prices. Hide my credit cards!!! :lol

I've already ordered a bag of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky for a sweater I'm planning...

I've used that place a couple of times, when I needed a big amount of yarn, like for an afghan.

I loved it for the yarn for the Sock Monkeys. The prices are good.

Did you see the dyed silk I think it is, in the Halloween and Christmas colors?:eek

Wow, those are GOOD pre-shipping prices. I compared the Plymouth Encore worsted weight with what I paid at Showers of Flowers in Lakewood, Colorado. Showers charges $5.25 per skein whereas DiscountYarnSale charges $4.50 per skein (if a minimum of 10 are purchased). With the $7 shipping, it averages out to pre-tax prices that Showers of Flowers charges.

I've bookmarked that site for future reference. Thanks for the lead!

• 1 month later...

Roughly how long does it take to get an order shipped? I placed an order on 8/5 and there are no further updates. If it makes a difference, I ordered the Knit One, Crochet Too's 2nd Time Cotton.

I ordered from them once, and it took almost two weeks. And yes, no updates on shipping. Mind you, this was a few years ago now. But I loved the price! You just have to have enough plan-ahead time to order from here.

Thanks for your input. I knew it took a little longer, but it kind of concerned me that there was no news in three weeks.

I've got two skeins already I'm working on and two other projects to finish before Christmas. Worst-case scenario I'll switch to another WIP until the yarn comes in.

I did get a response this week which was a smidge over three weeks since my order. It is en route via UPS and if all goes well I will have my yarn by the end of the week. :hook

Archived