HELP! 911! lost my pattern book!!!

RebeccaVelasquez

Question

i am to the edging of a baby blanket and have lost the pattern!! i've looked everywhere! :eek

it is in a leisure arts booklet - titled heirloom afghans for babies

HERE is a picture of the cover

UGH!

here is a picture of what i've done so far so you can see if it looks familiar.

th_DSC02535.jpg

th_DSC02534.jpg

i fairly certain this is pattern#6 in the book - i think - and it is done in pink on the cover :(

i'm in desperate need of the edging... this baby will be born in 2 days!

oh please oh please... i hope someone has this book!!!

9 answers to this question

Wow Rebecca, that's gorgeous... I'm hunting for it. I know I don't have that book but I'm hoping perhaps a compliation book might have it too... :think:xfin

Oh, and :bump

I think I can help. I have a book by Leisure Arts titled "The Best of Terry Kimbrough. The title of the afghan is "Charming" and it is VERY similar to your picture, and the photo is pink and the edging is 12 rounds, 7-11 using the picot. Finished size is 34x46, it uses 19 ounces of sport weight yarn. I don't know how to post a picture on the forum, but if you want to PM me your e-mail address, I'll send you a photo of the blanket in the book.

ACK!!! THATS IT!!!

it is called charming!!!

mommy is in labor as i speak... errrr, type!

is there a way for you to maybe scan the edging directions???

discalimer: i'm not trying to avoid buying this pattern... i already have! - ugh, i'm such a dope sometimes.... can't believe i've lost it

I don't have a scanner.

Rnd 1: Ch1, turn; sc in first dc, 4 sc in next ch3 sp, 3 sc in each sp across to last ch-3 sp, 4 sc in last ch-3 sp, sc in last dc, place marker around sc just made for st placement; work 137 sc evenly spaced across end of rows; working across beginning ch, sc in marked ch, remove marker and place marker around sc just made for st placement, 3 sc in next sp, 5 sc in next sp, *2 sc in next sp, 3 sc in next sp, 2 sc in next sp, 5 sc in next sp; repeat from * across to last sp, 3 sc in last sp, sc in ch at base of last hdc, place marker around sc just made for st placement; work 137 sc evenly spaced across end of rows; join with slip st to Back Loop Only of first sc: 468 sc.

Give me a few minutes for the rest, but you can get started on this now. Happy Crocheting!:hook

Archived