Cat Lover finds Dog-Friendly LYS!

CrochetKitten

Okay, those of you that have been to my website and read my cat's blog (links in my signature) know that I am a die-hard cat lover. But we also have a little dog, a Lhasa Apso, in our family.

While walking the pooch in Old Town Alexandria with my sister last week, we strolled by Knit Happens. It was 100 degrees that day so I wasn't about to leave the dog outside, but we REALLY wanted to go in and look around! So my sister went in and asked the woman at the counter, and she said the dog was more than welcome to join us as long as we carried him.

801251310_8e1044d506_m.jpg

Now how many dog-friendly LYSs are you going to find?:woo

You don't see that very often. That was very nice of them. Your poor pooch looks a little worried... :worried Maybe he thinks he's getting fitted for a new sweater? :lol Kidding, what a cutie.

Lucky you! We used to ave one here in town that did indeed let dogs in, even if not carried, but sadly, they closed.:( You're cute, your dog's cute, but you did tell us what you bought??? :lol Patty (who can't lift her 85-lb dog at all!)

Oh yeah--haha! I bought 4 skeins of Nashua Cilantro in pink and blue. I'm going to attempt to make my first crocheted bikini. :hook

And that's actually my sister in the photo, but I agree, she is cute. :dreaming

Archived