need some new hotpad pattern

Hai

i would like to get some new pattern for making hot pad . I did post on July 1st. Iam not sure it was sent proper. I could not see any answers. So please help me wheather i checked proper.

thank you.

If you have 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton, you've got endless possibilities!!! Also, I would check Crochet Pattern Central for both hotpad patterns and patterns for 8" and 12" squares.

thanks for posting this question, I was curious to see what everyone suggested too. You can never go wrong with a couple of hotpads when you visit someone for dinner. We have a dinner to attend on Sunday afternoon and I needed something to make!

luvmnms: thanks for sharing this one!

Hi, there are several people here working on the Squiggly Wiggly hotpads, so here's link on how to make them... Wiggly Waves Trivet

thanks for posting this question, I was curious to see what everyone suggested too. You can never go wrong with a couple of hotpads when you visit someone for dinner. We have a dinner to attend on Sunday afternoon and I needed something to make!

luvmnms: thanks for sharing this one!

There's a CAL going on too... here's the link... Squiggly-Wiggly CAL

Lots of great pics of finished ones made in different color combos. And if you have any questions, there's lots of great people there to help you.

Archived