Annie's Attic Free Pattern - looks like a new one

Maybe they finally decided to give us some new patterns instead of recycling the same old ones over and over!

The Firefly Scarf (for 7/7/07) was actually publishined this year!

Be sure to check it out today!

Maybe they finally decided to give us some new patterns instead of recycling the same old ones over and over!

The Firefly Scarf (for 7/7/07) was actually publishined this year!

Be sure to check it out today!

I noticed that too. It is really pretty. Saved it to my PDF printer. Might make a nice Christmas gift for my daughter.

You know I saved this pattern but the concept of the love knot eludes me. I just can't get my brain around what they want me to do. When I go to work on this I will definately be back here for help!

Hi sewmom,

Thanks for the tip. I actually have the Crochet! magazine it comes from and that pattern had caught my eye. If you're into baby blankets, you should check out the Annie's Hooked on Crochet! (http://www.annieshookedoncrochet.com/ ) site this week, they have a really cute one with rows of hearts there.

I love it! Thanks for the tip Rayleen. :clap I may see how it works up for the next blankie I do.

Linda Y

oh wow this may be a first..

i actually like the look of that! (normally i hate those annie's attic patterns)

thanks for sharing!

That's really pretty. What yarn do you think would be good to use for it? I'm not a big fan of the fancy $10-a-skein yarns.

I actually was thinking about using a variegated ladder yarn that I have in my stash. The URL below shows the yarn used, so anything similar (fuzzy or not) would probably be good. The weight of the yarn is usu. the most important thing.

http://yarn.com/webs/0/0/0/0-1001-1294-1323/0/0/1284/

Blah...I missed it somehow!! Ah well. I want to see pictures when it's made!! :) And thank you for the baby blanket link...I find out sometime today if my brother and his wife are having a boy or a girl and this is perfect!! On top of the lumberjack flannelghan that is for 2008 (or 2009 depending on how many I ultimately decide to make! :laughroll )

Archived