Cathedral Rose Picture/Pattern

sporter

Question

Hello to every one.

I am wanting to start a afghan called the Cathedral Rose. I use to have a picture of the afghan, but no longer can find it. The pattern I have, I am not sure if it is the right one. Could someone help me with finding a picture and the pattern. Also, what color yarn would you recommend? I am not to much on "orange", but when mixed with the right combination, I am sure it would be fine. Please help me out with some ideas.

Thanks

Shawn

VA

4 answers to this question

there is a crochet along for it here in crochetville, there I found Crochet Dude (Drew's) link to his pic http://thecrochetdude.blogspot.com/2005/06/cathedral-rose-window-afghan-photo.html

hope that helps

this is the crochet along http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9081&highlight=cathedral+rose

hopefully someone will be able to tell you what book to buy or sell/send you their unused copy as they can't copy the pattern for you due to copyright

You might check on eBay or Amazon. I found my copy on there, very reasonable.

As for colors, I used RH ocean, and blueberry (if I recall correctly) on mine. I think the desert rose varigated is also a great color for this 'ghan. th_june9.jpg Maybe one day I'll finish this, too.

You might check on eBay or Amazon. I found my copy on there, very reasonable.

As for colors, I used RH ocean, and blueberry (if I recall correctly) on mine. I think the desert rose varigated is also a great color for this 'ghan. th_june9.jpg Maybe one day I'll finish this, too.

I gave up on mine at the point just before where you did (my heptagons were going to be too small). I still love the pattern and wish I had the skills to make it happen :sigh

Archived