Want to join Crochet Group Blog(Crochet Chicks) still room :)

Lesalicious

Well looking to start a blog group of crocheters where we can share all of our projects of crocheting. Not to many people have blogs and some do have blogs but, if you that type of person that want to join a group blog and share your projects. I want it to be for beginners and for pros.

The categories is whatever you like to crochet. From baby and children outfits to sweaters, ponchos, blankets, socks, purses, and so on and so on.

Also want to have a crochetalong theme going on on the group blog. Just thought it would be a great idea and was hoping to get people that want to join to SHOUT out and then the more people I can get that want to do the group blog then I will get to it. Would like to have more things on the blog going on from all of your help like charity and swap and so on and so on.

Was hoping for those that would like to get started on the group blog that by the way will be called "Crochet Chicks" thought that would be a good catch right there lol. But, was hoping for those that want to be added to the blog to PM me givng me your name, email address and if you have a blog your blog. Then I will give you permission to be able to post on the group blog. If you dont have a blog or website that's ok you still open to join the blog and use the group blog as your blog.

Remember that all crocheters are welcome. :) just thought this would be great this remind me of the Crochet Me blog that they be have going on.

Thanks for reading and hoping to get some responds then I will start send out the invites to your email address afterwards. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jozzie got your message. I think you should received mines by now. Had to fix your blog link but, just read the message I sent. The blog is great bunch of us gals it is now 8 of us hoping to have it grow a little bigger. Check out the link to the blog the link is in my siggy. Crochet Chicks. :) Cant wait to have you on the blog.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a little late compaired to the rest of you. I have no idea how to make a blog. Don't even understand what it is But i would like to join the group if i can. I don't have many friends around here that crochets and knits.

Thanks Brenda

No you dont need a blogger account but, when I send you the invite all you have to do is set up a account but, you don't need a blog if you don't want your own blog the account is just so that you can log on to blogger and be able to post on Crochet Chicks if you in just PM me with your email address and name and I will surely add you.

Archived