Pumpkin Hook

shelbyro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PaisleyAngel

Thanks, Rebeccca!!! :D I also learned that the little guy is soft and squishy. I made it for my husband and I tossed him at him as soon as I was done sewing it - hitting him in the head - which prompted him to throw it right back and it nailed me as well. hehehe. I told him, only soft fluffy gifts for you!!!!! :lol

Paisley,

I can't get the link to work. It looks like there is a picture in the message too, but, all there is a little box where it should be.

I did go to your yahoo photo album, and saw some of the Halloween/fall things you made. You did a great job on the pumpkins. I really like your candy corn guy, he is really cute!! :cheer2

Guest PaisleyAngel

Dang!! My work computer is acting up (it's not showing any photos right now on this board) :( So I thought I would give it a try and I thought it was just me. I think it's because I use Yahoo photos and I tried to do a link to just the photo.

Here's the exact link of the pumpkin:

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/br...m=b691.jpg

Thanks Luv2craft!! :D That candy corn huggy is a free pattern I found through MarthaC's site. That little guy is going to my goddaughter, if she'll ever be home long enough for me to go see her!!! She's not even 3 and she has a more active life than me!! hehehe :lol

I finally made something for the pumpkin hook. It can be a fridgie or a lapel pin. pumpkin1.jpg

I have a halloween towel topper I need to make as a gift. So, that is next on my list for this pumpkin hook. :danc

Guest PaisleyAngel

Such great projects and photos, everyone! I love them! The library one is wonderful. One of my favorite places combined with my favorite hobby and holiday. hee hee :)

Anyone remember the old nursery rhyme about "five little pumpkins?" (for those who think I am nuts, here it is - www.dltk-teach.com/minibo.../felt.htm) It was my favorite as a little girl, so I decided to make my own little set. So it's not a fence, but it's close!!! :lol

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/br...pg&.src=ph

Archived