This is sad...

Nichole

But I want the afghan in the Space Bags commercial...

The mom is talking about how it can withstand water and bugs and gets a space bag out of the bubble bath and pulls out an afghan thats zig-zag and has the 3 DC pattern.

Long shot, I know, but I NEED that afghan! I wonder where I could find the pattern or a pic:think

Edit! If you go to the website www.spacebag.com they have the commercial in the upper right corner! The afgahn shows up at 0:32 seconds...

Ooh that's nice. Doesn't appear until about .40 secs though. No idea where to get one but it kind of looks like a granny afghan in ripples as opposed to squares. Shouldn't think it would be too hard to make one up.

I had bought some space bags, but could not get the sealing mechanism to work right. They never did vacuum out as flat as the commercial showed them. I wasn't happy at all with them, and now use simple clear plastic zippered sweater bags I found at WalMart for my yarn storage here at my apt. I have 40 gal totes for most of my yarn in my public storage locker.

There is one in the book "100 Afghans to knit and Crochet" by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss. It is called "Granny Goes Straight"

:hook,

Lorry

Archived