Made a can cozy!

Cornsilk

cancozyfront.jpg

This got started when I was trying to make a flat circle in the SnB:HH book, and I was looking to make something with my variegated yarn. This is Rose Garden from the Kolor Match brand.

I made the first two rounds of the flat circle fine, but then I had to turn in for the night, and when I picked it up the next morning, I forgot that I was making a circle, so I stitched the same number of stitches instead of increasing stitches. I was about to frog the row when I looked at one of my soda cans nearby (I really need to recycle these things), I found that I can make something better! So I made a can cozy!

Very Pretty can cozy, I love your varigated yarn. I should make more of those, as I only have one.....that I made years ago, and I'm still using it.

What? What did she call it? TELL ME!:rofl

:haha You crack me up.

You didn't tell everyone what you originally named your can cozy. C'mon, tell 'em!

~ Joy

You BOTH crack me up! :reyes All right, I originally called it a can hug. ... Hey, I never heard of it called a cozy, and it hugs around the can, okay? That's why I called it that.

You BOTH crack me up! :reyes All right, I originally called it a can hug. ... Hey, I never heard of it called a cozy, and it hugs around the can, okay? That's why I called it that.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:lol :lol :lol

Archived