Blog Interview!

Hi Everone!

I just discovered that an interview I did for a blog in Australia just came out today which is really tonight and that alone is enough to read it because it's just like time traveling into the future! What? Anywho, here is the link and if you do stop by be sure to leave the reporter a comment there so we can show the land down under just how many of us there are! :devil

The Crochet Dude on Bloggerview

:bounce

PS: I do say the "a" word as in "I'll kick his xxx" so I apologize up front if you feel that statement is inappropriate. The rest of the interview is rated G. :wink

Hey, I checked it out and it was funny and informative. Great job ! I tried to leave a post, but I do believe it is a moderated comment section. So, it will probably show up later.

Thanks y'all! I'm glad to hear that it's a moderated comment thing because I was seriously starting to think that no one was reading it and if they were they were unimpressed and maybe I should fill out that employee application to be a stocker at Safeway and well, stock shelves whilst re-evaluating the meaning to life and my life's purpose. Fortunately all I have to do is wait! (It's the middle of the night in Australia; hopefully the dude will wake up to two tons of comments to approve! :rofl )

:bounce

I saw the interview and thought it was just great. Couldn't leave a post, as I didn't get the verification at the bottom. I will try later.

Great job as always Drew.:hook

• 3 weeks later...

Archived