Cowboy Hat Potholder

rosebud1st

I am working on a "Cowboy Hat Potholder" pattern. There was a lady from here ('ville), I believe who :huggenerously:cheer sent me a leaflet called "Mini Crochet" to help me get an idea of what a cowboy hat would look like laying flat. I have forgotten who she is, but I wanted her to know that I haven't forgotten her. When I get it finished, I will send her a copy of the pattern that I have come up with.

I showed the rough draft to my DS and she is thrilled with what I have so far and can't wait until I get it finished.

I will be making a matching "Towel Holder" to go with it, too. DS is so excited about what I have come up with that she wants 3 sets, so I guess I am doing something right. :think I always get nervous when I am designing something for someone else. :ohdear It was supposed to be a surprise for DS, but I just couldn't stand it, I had to have her feedback on how I was doing. :lol

There were a few others who mentioned that they were interested in getting the pattern as well. So if anyone is interested, PM me and I will get to them. It won't be right away, but soon. By PM'ing me I will have a record of who wants the pattern. So if any of you is interested let me know.

hi Rita-

that was me that sent you the book. I was wondering how you were doing but I lost your e-mail address. Glad to see your having fun with the patterns can't wait to see what you come up with

I can't wait for you to get it finished either! We have some cowboy fans in our family :)

• 3 weeks later...
I am working on a "Cowboy Hat Potholder" pattern. There was a lady from here ('ville), I believe who :huggenerously:cheer sent me a leaflet called "Mini Crochet" to help me get an idea of what a cowboy hat would look like laying flat. I have forgotten who she is, but I wanted her to know that I haven't forgotten her. When I get it finished, I will send her a copy of the pattern that I have come up with.

I showed the rough draft to my DS and she is thrilled with what I have so far and can't wait until I get it finished.

I will be making a matching "Towel Holder" to go with it, too. DS is so excited about what I have come up with that she wants 3 sets, so I guess I am doing something right. :think I always get nervous when I am designing something for someone else. :ohdear It was supposed to be a surprise for DS, but I just couldn't stand it, I had to have her feedback on how I was doing. :lol

There were a few others who mentioned that they were interested in getting the pattern as well. So if anyone is interested, PM me and I will get to them. It won't be right away, but soon. By PM'ing me I will have a record of who wants the pattern. So if any of you is interested let me know.

hey I would LOVE your pattern will you send it to me please?

To everyone who has pm'd me about the patterns I have been working on ":cowboy Hat Potholder & Towel Holder". I'm sorry it has taken so long. I had to stop working on them, due to me having back surgury, twice since I last posted. It was quite painful, since I was awake during and I wasn't expecting it to get me down so much. :yuck

Hopefully, I will be back in the groove in a few more days. Sorry for the delay. I'm getting stronger each day, so I'm hoping I can finish up real soon.

I know everyone who has shown interest is anxiously awaiting for the patterns. I can't believe the response I've gotten. I had no idea there would be so many.

Anyway, thank you for your patience. Have a cup of coffee :coffee:) and I will get my brain to working :idea and will post here when I have them ready for you all.

No need to pm me anymore. Just keep checking to see if I have it done yet. :) Thanks a bunch for being so patient. I'll try real hard to get them done soon for you.

Besides :), my sister can't wait for me to give her to finished product. :D

Oh my gosh, Rita. Patience is a virtue. You worry about healing and taking care of you. Sending healing thoughts your way :) - Amanda

ok..somewere along the way I missed the original post but would love the pattern for a christmas present. But you take your time and work on healing and get the pattern done when you are ready. I will gladly wait!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived