Flower Pins- Price & Would You Buy?

yarn_monkey

Hey all,

I made these pins (well, they started out as part of a wallhanging but I got bored haha). They're made in sz3 thread, all flowers and leaves made individually, and the centers are hand-beaded. If you couldn't make them yourself (obviously), would you buy them? Would a fair price be about $8? I'm just starting my Etsy shop, so any advice is greatly appreciated! :D

Here's a group of four (I have probably 8 more, but will see how these sell first)... not attached to the backs yet, but they will be tonight.

flowerpins.jpg

Here's a closeup of one. The spaces in the center that look empty are actually gold glass E beads.

flowerpinind.jpg

Don't worry, I plan on taking better pictures for Etsy. These are just for you guys! :P Oh, they're about 3.25"x2.5"

Let me know what ya'll think! :hook

They are very pretty...I hope they sell well for you!!! As for price...figure how long it takes to make one and charge atleast minimum wage per hour...add the cost of materials. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all of your comments and compliments! :) Also, I'm not sure how I managed to post this in the Misc. Show & Tell Section, so if that's any sort of problem, I appologize! :think

I really like them. Would they not look cute on plain tank tops, or a bunch of them on flip flops? Purses, cell phone holders, even a card? I love them. They are beautiful!

Archived