What does....

davesbaubie

Question

17 answers to this question

I just tired it and it makes a really neat stitch.

Just a note, when you do hdc2together, you do have to do the yarn over for both of the hdcs before pulling through all loops on hook.

... so is there a link to this pattern - is it a freebie?

Not that I would start a new project... :2nono not me! never!

coming out pretty good...just have to work on the edges...have frogged? a couple, well a few times...but overall pretty pleased with myself...which would not b the case without the help here...thanks very much...will try this pattern several more times I think....

:cheer No, CH2 will be your turning CH if the row is done in HDCs.:cheer

Maybe I should read the patern fully and give it a try for you but it is 11.am Tuesday here and I am off out.

I will try to remember to look again when I get home later.

PM to remind me if you want to.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

:cheer The turning CH is the CH you do at the start of the row to replicate the first stitch.

CH2 for a HDC, CH3 for a DC etc.

Hope this helps.

Have fun.

Ok I found it. Its called 41/2 hour crochet afghan. Its at the Michaels site. The stitch is described as: "Hdc2tog: yarn over hook, insert hook into st, draw up loop, yo, insert hook into next st and draw up loop, yarn over hook, and draw through all loops on hook" Does this make sense...this sounds like I am dealing with two spaces and all the loops of the two spaces at the same time???:think

Oh - yeah - you could be right. I saw hdc2tog and immediately thougt reducing, but if it's in the 3rd chain that makes no sense, does it.

:confused

Sorry - I'm not help here.

theworm,

:think This is the reason I suggested the 2 into one.

hdc2tog into 3rd chain from hook.

Just my take on it but you could be right, that was why I asked for more of the row.

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

:think It could be that you do the two stitches into the 3rd CH from the hook, making a little bobble.:think

What is the next bit of the row?

Have fun.

Archived