Anyone Up This Late Crocheting?

meredionysis

Just wondering what kind of music do you listen too, and do you like to listen while you corchet?

Anywho.. have fun!

:yarn Kim from Hawaii

I listen to a mixture of...everything except most R&B/Rap. Right now, my crochet, late night, playlist [which is 2 hours long], includes KT Tunstall, Lily Allen, Metallica, Melissa Etheridge, The Used...you get the idea, I think.

Yeah, I pop in my headphones, pull up my playlist, and just start crocheting. It actually helps me focus on what I'm doing.

I tend to be up really late crocheting as well, and these forums are pretty dead a lot of the time! It's earlier in Montana than it is in Florida by a couple of hours, but I tend to be up pretty late at night usually....now that school's out for the semester and my job is at a day camp (which means it doesn't start til school gets out on the 11th!) I have a bit of time to stay up late! I'm working on an afghan for my brother....supposed to be a graduation present, but the pattern he chose turned out to be really hard and so he's not getting it on time!!

Archived