Anyone Up This Late Crocheting?

meredionysis

I wasn't sure where to put this kind of post, so I put it here. :)

I work midnight shift at work [i'm a 9-1-1 Police Dispatcher], so when I'm home on my days off, I tend to still stay up all night. :D I use this time to listen to my music and crochet, and then I sleep until about 1 in the afternoon. heh.

Anyone else up this late crocheting? I'm working on my very first FBB from SnB:HH. I LOVE it so far!

I'm in Florida, btw. :cheer

:cheer There will be a few of us still up for a few more hours down this end of the world.

It is just 9pm Sunday in NZ so it will be 7pm on the East Coast of Australia and even earlier on the West Coast of Aussie.

I usually look in before I go to bed each night at 11pm or later.

Give me a yell if you would like a chat any time.

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

New Zealand

:cheer There will be a few of us still up for a few more hours down this end of the world.

It is just 9pm Sunday in NZ so it will be 7pm on the East Coast of Australia and even earlier on the West Coast of Aussie.

I usually look in before I go to bed each night at 11pm or later.

Give me a yell if you would like a chat any time.

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

New Zealand

It still amazes me how widespread knit/crochet really is! New Zealand...it must be beautiful! It's only 0500 hrs here in Florida. :hug

I'm up, working on my newest pattern for a T-shirt dress. I normally get up at around 2:30 am (central time) don't know why, just do. I enjoy crocheting in the quiet hours of the morning when there are no interuptions or distractions.

I'm up, working on my newest pattern for a T-shirt dress. I normally get up at around 2:30 am (central time) don't know why, just do. I enjoy crocheting in the quiet hours of the morning when there are no interuptions or distractions.

I find that if I try to do any sort of crochet that has increases or decreases or some complex pattern during the day...well, I do a lot of frogging! lol :P

That's what happened with my mom's FBB...I suddenly had no idea what I did or how to fix it. So I frogged it at midnight, and picked it back up again at 0400 hrs this morning.

By the way - I made one of your dragons, and I'm almost done with my mom's. They are SO CUTE and I love him! I actually have requests at work for some. :D:hook:clap:cheer:hug:hug

:waving There ! :welcome from Maggie in Stoneboro, PA!:flower

I am awake at 4:30 a.m. everyday! I make my coffee and come here...I crochet later...when the :sun comes up!!!

Well now! Good morning to another early riser [or, in my case, late-stay-upper]. :) Once I switch back to day shift [in July], I'll be getting up about 0430 hrs every morning. It'll be odd to switch back.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hello im a newest newbie! I have only been crocheting for about 4 months but knitting for much longer, I crochet or knit after I finish work its very relaxing for my poor hard working brain!

Im a nurse in the rehabilitation ward in my cities hospital at the moment and so far in the last four months have made 6 scarves and i finished my 1st granny square blanket today!

I hope that I will learn more here as I must be the only 28yr old crocheter in my entire country!:cheer

I was up until 2:00 a.m. my time winding some yarn and giving my husband good advice on his Soul Caliber 3 game ("no, no, not THAT throw! He's going to kick you! Block it!") but I don't think I would have had the coordination to actually crochet.

~ Joy

you know the great thing about you being up all night crocheting, although it may be 3am where you are it's always every other time elsewhere! that's when online is handy :D it's unusual to me that on your days off you keep up your nightshift routine. whatever works, eh :) my nanna was a nurse and did a lot of nights, but she always had to do "regular" hours every time she was on days off

Welcome:welcome You will love this board, it doesn't matter what time of the day or night, what area of the world there is always someone on it.....:cheer With so many people from all over, someone is always up.....:coffee

Hi! I don't stay up really late, but I'm usually up at 4 am on the weekends to take advantage of a few hours to myself to crochet! Does that count?? Yes, I'd rather crochet than sleep in!!

HI :wavingI am always up late too! I never go to bed before 3am. We'll have to chat on MSN or something sometime. I find most forums dead after midnight. Nice to know I'm not crocheting alone at night.

I'm curious, meredionysis is working on a FBB, I'm working on a T-shirt dress. What's on everyone elses' hooks this evening?

I am working on the FBB...and LOVING it! Oh man, this project is so much fun. I just finished all the no inc or dec rows...now to decrease!

Yes, what's everyone working on?

Hello and :welcome to the ville.

You mentioned that you listen to music and Crochet. Just wondering what kind of music do you listen too, and do you like to listen while you corchet?

Right now... I'm a 'crossover classical' phase. Yahoo! music has a great internet radio site.

Anywho.. have fun!

:yarn Kim from Hawaii

Archived