Has anyone ever ordered from...

cinfulkarmah

Has anyone ever ordered from Wool Needlework Discounters before?

http://www.woolneedlework.com/Yarn/buy_yarn.htm

They seem to have cheaper prices for some of the yarns like Noro Spring Garden. (It is $11 a ball local.)

Thanks!

I've ordered from them once & had no problems. Their Noro prices are awesome :yay It took a little while for it to get here because they were on vacation when I placed my order. I knew that when I put in the order, so I'm not complaining, just can't comment on what their ship times are normally.

I would certainly use them again.

Holly

I was defnitely interested in the Noro. I think on the site they did list the different ship times. They are on vacation right now and said that any order made while they were on vacation would recieve a 5% discount and be shipped out on the 29th.

I have ordered from them 2x's. I received the 1st order fairly quickly. I am still waiting on the 2nd one. They responded to me very quickly (the next day) because they were out of one of the items I ordered and advised me of the refund. I live overseas with a APO address so things sometimes take longer-that has been my experience. The Noro is really less expensive. Packaged nicely. Just a note I have a friend that lives in Japan and I asked her to go to the yarn markets there to find the yarn(I thought it might be cheaper there since it is made in Japan)-they did not know what it was and had never heard of it. They thought they would have to special order it and it would be around $10.00. So I felt real lucky when I found it on the net. And that is my :2c:hook

Elise

• 2 weeks later...

Archived