Blitz Totals

cluless

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am so ashamed:blush I only have three items, I was busy in October with Jimbo's ghans and helping my DD. I plan on using November to do a few more though as soon as I finish the ghan I am working on now. I will make some stockings as I can and send them to Lea. I am sure that Jimmie Lu has plenty of squares (oops guess it was changed to cancer caps) without me:devil :manyheart

I am so ashamed:blush I only have three items, I was busy in October with Jimbo's ghans and helping my DD. I plan on using November to do a few more though as soon as I finish the ghan I am working on now. I will make some stockings as I can and send them to Lea. I am sure that Jimmie Lu has plenty of squares (oops guess it was changed to cancer caps) without me:devil :manyheart

Ashamed? :eek You Should be Ashamed of being Ashamed. You should be proud of your 3 items especially with everything that you do around here for everybody. :manyheart

So glad I came across this post this morning. Being gone all summer into fall .... eeek! I did donate to my local charities. I will have Oct. total for Lea's charity by the end of the week maby monday at the latest. ;) Then onto cancer caps.

Oct. totals for Lea's charity...

2 stockings

2 pineapple scarves

1 dragon finger puppet

1 flower fairy

1 snake

3 little girls hairbows

So the total is 10. I'll mail out in the morning if I can, my son has strept throat, so it might be monday morning. On to Cancer caps now.

I've been meaning to get over here and post that I received 4 prayers shawls and 12 skeins of Homespun from angelfire!

Thank you so much, Bonnie!!!

• 4 weeks later...

November I sent out 7 squares.

I am new and learning my ways around. sorry.

I am guessing this a count of the charity work.

Sent 4 squares today to tiff's aunt who has cancer.

I'm sorry for my absence in the past few months.

I did send 3 12" squares to Love Afghans for Pine Ridge Reservation. The moderator of that charity receives squares from people to assemble afghans for the elders and sometimes children of the Lakota Sioux Indians on Pine Ridge Reservation.

Add those 3 squares to my total, please!

• 2 weeks later...

:blush Well I'm rather dumb here. I thought that the blitz ended in November and we got December off from the blitz for good behavior. Instead we were supposed to crochet for the charity of our choice. I guess that makes my December total 0. Anyway, So far for December I've got 57 from tracyleigh, 3 from Melissacrochets and 11 from 2kute (I put the melissacrochets and 2kutes contributions in December since they really didn't fit in November).

Did anyone else have contributions for December?

I made 46 7"x9" rectangles for Warm up America:manyheart, will probably get 4 more done before tomorrow night for a total of 50 for the month

edit:

finished 4 today so I am @ 50 rectangles. I will probalby send them out by the end of the week, if the weather cooperates.

Archived