Another Newbie Question :)

craftygal24

Question

Thanks to all who helped me with my first question regarding the single stitch! I really appreciate how kind and helpful everyone has been. This is a wonderful community! :)

I have another question regarding the SC which may be a little silly to some of you.

The video on www.nexstitch.com was helpful, however I found myself a little bit confused about the last step of this stitch.

My question is after the second YO, do I pull thru both loops at once or one at time? I know this is somewhat silly, but I want to do it right... :) I'm a lefty if that makes any difference.

Thanks a bunch!

3 answers to this question

It is important that you not start with poor habits at the beginning.

Pull through both loops in one quick smooth motion. It will pay you back big time as you continue to increase your skills.

I went out and purchased a couple of new books today.I think I've gotten the hang of the SC. :) I'm going to try a simple project next.

In case you're wondering, the books I purchased were 10, 20, 30 minutes Learn to Crochet published by Leisure Arts & Get Hooked! By Kim Werker. Get Hooked! seems to be more geared toward teens, but the instructionsare easy to understand and there's some really cute patterns in it

:yay

Thanks for the help everyone, it's much appreciated! :)

Archived