Where/How to post this?

I found a fantastic pattern available in the Interweave site downloaded via PDF for a stunning dress and wanted to share. The pattern is not mine and solely their intellectual property but currently available as a free project download.

How would I post this for review for my friends here and what details should I include to make sure its very clear this is a free pattern from their site? What forum would be best?

Thanks in advance.

Char

:manyheart

I will post the link here under the notice this is an Interweave Crochet Interweave Press LLC pattern and that it is currently available free via their website for the Spring 2006 project lists.

It is a GREAT little tank/sun - dress !!! :cheer

http://www.interweavecrochet.com/projects/2006/tuscany_dress.pdf

I have not tested it but plan on starting it and would like to see if anyone else ever tried it ? Pictures of your projects?

I will of course edit or ammend if this is not the correct way to post this.

Thanks

Charity

Charity, links to where free patterns are available on the internet are always welcome!

You can't post the actual text/graphics of a free pattern in a post here at Crochetville, but links are definitely appreciated. :)

Is it ok to post links in the free pattern share area as long as they are as mentioned only the links?

:manyheart

Char

The folders for patterns in the "Design Den" area area really set up for designers to share their patterns with us.

If you are sharing a pattern you've designed, you're welcome to post it in that area.

If you just want to share a pattern you've run across somewhere that you like, there are a couple different appropriate places to post the link. If you've already made the item, you could post a picture of it in a show-and-tell folder and provide the link there. If you want to start a Crochet-Along for it, you could post the link in the CAL folder.

If somebody's asking for help finding a particular pattern in the Seeking Patterns folder, then of course you should answer them and provide the link to any pattern you know about.

If you've found a really fabulous pattern that you think many others would be interested in, you could probably place that in Other Crochet Topics.

I have had this on my list for quite a while...it is so pretty!!! I have an invitation to a wedding in July...this my be a good reason to make it now!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Archived