baby hat advice/opinions please

Hi every one this is my attempt at some baby hats for our local pregnancy center and i was just wondering/wanting some opinions on sizes i made a preemie and new born size the preemie is the multi color one and the newborn is the peacy one should i go larger or smaller on either of them are they a good size any help/advice/opinions are greatly accepted thanks Dawn

hats.jpg

It's hard to tell from the picture what size they are. Generally I've heard that preemie hats should be around a size that an orange could fit into. Newborn hats would fit over a grapefruit.

They are very cute!

Linda Y

It's hard to tell from the picture what size they are. Generally I've heard that preemie hats should be around a size that an orange could fit into. Newborn hats would fit over a grapefruit.

They are very cute!

Linda Y

Now that is useful information to have. I am more likely to have an orange around than a newborn or a preemie

thanks every one I saw the orange/grapefruit thing on the internet once before i measured my hats and my preemie is going from 8-10 inches and my newborn is going from 10-12 inches so i think im ok for size may throw some bigger ones in the mix to for the larger babies i know they are out there.

Most local hospitals, including mine, request larger hats. They receive so many tiny hats, but none for the full-term babies that end up in the NICU. Even CareWear advises including a good selection of hats. I think I read somewher the larger hats should be about the size of a large grapefruit.

Archived