Mary Maxim

Someone posted about some yarn they had on sale at Mary Maxim, so I went and ordered some. While I was on their site, I saw they had an assortment of stuff they sent you for one low price (on sale for $29.95) so I thought, what the heck? Might as well try it.

I was skeptical. I figured they would send me a skein or two of five or six different yarns so I would have to buy more in order to finish anything I started. How wrong was I?!?!

They sent me a TON of yarn and MULTIPLE skeins. I didn't count, but there are at least 25 skeins! I love it because this let's me try new stuff without standing in my LYS wondering what the heck to try first!

I highly recommend them!

I saw they had that buddle for sale, and wondered about buying it. I am glad you got a good bunch of yarn. Was as it a mixed of fibers? Wool, acrylic, cotton?? or all one kind? I am so glad you got your moneys worth......make sure an show us pictures of your new items....

Here is a list of what I got, for those who are interested!

5 skeins of Caron Wintuk (Worsted Weight/No Dye Lot, Fisherman 3062)

8 skeins of Mary Maxim Scarlette (Worsted Weight, 032 Medium Willow)

2 skeins of Mary Maxim Scarlett (Worsted Weight, 085 Medium Old Rose)

2 skeins of Bernat SOft Boucle in a blue/beige mixture

3 skeins of Caron Jewel Box in Fire Agate

(2) Bernat Disco in Jungle Jive

(3) Rave (Shade 1030)

Ok, it was 24 and not 25! Not bad for less than $30!!

Now I have to figure out what to DO with it!

Wow that is COOL! I got a kit off Mary Maxim, and LOV the yarn that came with it, it is the round burst ghan, LOVE it, well, havent come close to finishing it, but love it!!

The last three are smaller skeins as they are more ornamental type yarns or small project yarns. Novelty yarns, is what my friend calls them. The others are standard skein sizes.

I had ordered the snowman kit and it had their Starlette yarn. I was impressed how nice and soft it was. The white had no lable so I don't know - might have been the same. By the looks of your list - you got quite the selection!!! :cheer

Archived