Beautiful work

I have to say, being new here, I am truly amazed at how beautiful the work is, but where in the world do you find all of these patterns. I live in a small town in southern Kentucky and there is not even a yarn shop around here. Do you just cruise the internet, book stores or have a yarn shop where you find all of these wonderful patterns.

Kathy

Amazing, isn't it?!!!!

I personally subscribe to three magazines, Crochet! Crochet Today and Interweave Crochet - I have hundreds of free downloaded patterns from, yes, cruising the internet - places like Drop Designs, Michael's, Lion Brand, pretty much every yarn company has free patterns on their site - and purchased patterns as well from e-pattern central which come directly to your computer in PDF files. I buy PDF patterns on e-Bay.

I follow tips from the members here, 'cause pretty much every time someone puts their finished project up invariably somebody says, "Where did you get the pattern?"

I have a BUNCH of crochet leaflettes and books... and it goes on and on and on!:hook

www.crochetpatterncentral.com

This is a great resource with links to lots of patterns.

http://www.christinascrochethaven.com/favorite.htm

I also have a favorite link page on my website that might help you find patterns.

I also buy lots of crochet magazines new and old from thrift stores. You can find patterns and leaflets and yarn too.

crochetpatterncentral.com is the best they have everything with a picture for free, plus i own about a million knit and crochet books and i subscribe to interweave both crochet and knit, knit 1, i used to subscrice to crochet! and i buy the occational booklets and loose patterns plus i write a ton of my own especially wearables

Archived