Echidna spiny anteater and puggles pattern available

cupcake

Hello friends,

the pattern for the Echidna and baby puggles is now at my etsy store. This one used a bit of grey matter but i am please with how they turn out.

groupnm1.th.jpg

pugglesok5.th.jpg

varpug1zh5.th.jpg

The echidna is an egg laying mammal closely related to the platypus. Altho it might look like a porcupine or hedgehog because of the spikes, it is genetically and evolutionary miles apart. Another one of our wierd marsupials we have down here. I put the story on my blog about 2 weeks ago. I really like these critters as I think nature had fun putting them together!

The echidna is an egg laying mammal closely related to the platypus. Altho it might look like a porcupine or hedgehog because of the spikes, it is genetically and evolutionary miles apart. Another one of our wierd marsupials we have down here. I put the story on my blog about 2 weeks ago. I really like these critters as I think nature had fun putting them together!

Ha--thanks for the biology lesson! I was going to ask what the heck an echidna was. They're very cute! And I'm sure you had fun putting them together as well. :hook

• 3 weeks later...

Archived