Merger-Hooked on Crochet with Annie's Fav Crochet.

CLLinda

Hi everyone,

I jsut received my June 2007 Hooked on Crochet and in the letter inside the front cover, they mention that they will be merging two magazines into one and it will be called "Annies Hooked on Crochet".

I like the HOC but I don't like Annie's Favorite crochet. I sure hope they keep it as good as HOC has been in the past. They say they will be adding more decorative accessories and classic designs.

I sure hope so. HOC has been one of my favorites for a long time. I sure hope it doesn't go downhill.

What's your opinion?

:manyheart

I've never subscribed to either because, though occasionally something catches my eye, typically there's not enough of anything that interests me in either one. So maybe now there will be. Guess we shall see!

Thanks for letting us know.

I think it's good news. I don't sub and they're both hard to find here. I have to go out of my way to get them. When I do it's never both of them because I can only find one at one store and the other at a different store. I sub because I usually don't want every issue. Having them merged hopefully will make it easier on me.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
I just subscribe to both of those magazines...so does that mean I paid twice and now will only be getting one magazine? I sure hope not...I may have to call customer service

I also subscribe to both and I emailed them and I just heard from them.... here is my email

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for your e-mail. The subscriptions will be merged and any

remaining issues from Hooked On Crochet will be transferred to the other

magazine and you subscription will be extended. If we may be of further

assistance, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Melinda

Customer Service

Cindy so glad you checked on that. I have had subscriptions to both for a while now. I was just going to check and thanks to you I don't have to.:cheer

I subscribe to Annie's Favorite Crochet and I pick up an occasional Hooked on Crochet at my local Borders. I haven't received any notice from Annie's but it might come with the next issue.

Wendyb532

Archived