Looking for handles...

heart

I have been to 2 Wal-Marts, and Michaels, and can not find the round handles for the Fat Bottom Bag. All I can find is U shaped handles of every size and color. I haven't been to Hobby Lobby, it's 45-50 minutes away, so I don't go often, I should have went when I went to Michaels, but hubby was in a hurry, so I didn't have time to stop. Anywho...Do you have any good locations to purchase these? Do you know if Hobby Lobby is currently carring them? I really don't want to drive all the way there, just to find out they don't have them, and then drive all the way back. Most of the time, no one has any idea what i'm asking for when I call to check ahead of time. Thanks for any help. :)

I have been to 2 Wal-Marts, and Michaels, and can not find the round handles for the Fat Bottom Bag. All I can find is U shaped handles of every size and color. I haven't been to Hobby Lobby, it's 45-50 minutes away, so I don't go often, I should have went when I went to Michaels, but hubby was in a hurry, so I didn't have time to stop. Anywho...Do you have any good locations to purchase these? Do you know if Hobby Lobby is currently carring them? I really don't want to drive all the way there, just to find out they don't have them, and then drive all the way back. Most of the time, no one has any idea what i'm asking for when I call to check ahead of time. Thanks for any help. :)

Dunno about Hobby Lobby, but I've gotten my handles from Joann. (http://www.joann.com/index.jhtml)

I consistantly get my handles here

Very fast shipping, and very reasonable prices.

I get mine here too, and I've been very satisfied. I agree with KnicKnac. They ship fast and the prices are reasonable. They combine shipping, so if you order more than one pair you save. I love their selection !!

Archived