Oh my goodness - yay - so excited ...Maggie now offering Pattern Only for this...

MsSuzKelly

I got my pattern last week, and finished my jacket this morning, I'm loving it! I used sugar and cream cotton rather than the wool ease, as I just feel more comfortable in cotton.

Really easy pattern to follow.

I got my pattern last week, and finished my jacket this morning, I'm loving it! I used sugar and cream cotton rather than the wool ease, as I just feel more comfortable in cotton.

Really easy pattern to follow.

Please show us a picture. :)

ewwwwww, I've never posted a pic before but I'll give it a try and take a pic tomorrow and hopefully have it on by tomorrow evening-but don't hold your breath.......lol

That was the only drawback I could see, it is a little heavy, BUT being that I am in the throes of hot flashes at any given moment, even the thought of a wool blend makes me too warm. :angry:D:angry:D:angry:D

I was very excited, until I saw it costs as much in postage as the pattern costs. Over $15 US, which in Canadian is probably well over $20. However, looking at the photos I think I could follow those schematics from Mrs Who (?)and wing it. Zaraliz

Picture039.jpg

ShellJacketFront.jpg

Ok Ladies, this is as good as I can do, I had two more but for the life of me I can't get them to downsize. One was of me wearing the jacket-from the back so you could see how it kind of cups in at your bottom.

It makes me look huge from the back, and I made the regular size that fits s-xl.

Archived