Toiletries bag

Tinks

Hi All!

I decided I needed a break from the lapghan I was making after seeing squares in my sleep :) So I thought I would just free hand it until my crochet books arrived (they got here today YAY!!) and this is the result. I've used it to practise some different crochet stictches too :)

I'm going to fill it with bargains I have bought in the sales and give it as a present - what do you all think? :)

Photo0010.jpg

Photo0004.jpg

Thanks everyone :) I have decided on a change of project type... I am going to make a table set of coasters, place settings and a table runner made from parcel string. We have a very modern black oak table and finding nice good quality runners and place settings is actually very difficult round here and I want something modern to match the table and cream parcel string should do perfectly! :)

There isn't a patter as such, but if I get a chance this week I'll write it up for you :) I was really just free handing it and using it to play with different stitches - I find following patterns very difficult still so free handing is much easier for me at the moment :) But I will have a go at putting the pattern down on paper if you think it would come in handy :)

Very cute little bag. It's amazing how fast things like that work up. I've made several (usually pretty plain) and they take no time at all. I love the patterns on yours. Nice job :)

Mainly I think there are just trebles and doubles and then some cross trebles which are actually very very easy to make!

Oh and one row of 2 tr, 1 ch, 2 tr, 1 ch all the way through... I'll do the pattern this week if I get a chance :)

Archived