Amihamster TESTERS FOUND

I finally finished my version of the Amihamster. He is a handful, being a fat butterball, standing in at 3 1/2 inches tall. You need simple crochet skills, SC, SC inc, SC Dec, slip stitch, chain, and a size F crochet hook. Please PM me off list, as I am seeking testers to test crochet this little guy. Let me know if you find any typos or mistakes in the pattern. Thanks

ami1.jpg

th_cordnjustinwithhampsty.jpg(clickable)My boys with hampsty. (Son already snatched him up and named it. ) In fact he won't even let me touch it atm. I found the pattern easy to read and follow and had no problems with it. Saw no errors at all. Thank you so much for letting me test it. As you can tell the amihamster is a hit in this house.

Nikki Great job on the amihamster! You kids are so cute, and I am glad they have a crocheted toy to play with. My boys are always complaining that I don't make a lot of things that they can play with, that the stuff I crochet is too girlie! Thanks for testing him for me.

It was my pleasure to test. Cord loves his hamster and asked me to kiss it goodnight last night .:lol It's so hard to find patterns for boys. They love things i make them but , it's so much easier to find girly things. My 8 yr old says i owe him one because , cord snatched this one up so quick. And the girls got purses.

Archived