LION's BRAND BOYCOTT

Yarnmistress

I am boycotting LB products because they gave me such a hard time and made it such an inconvenience to try and get a refund on two measly skeins of yarn.

I just wanted to post this here because I am absolutely furious with LB and how they have handled my little yarn debacle.

Check my blog for the full story.

yarnmistress.blogspot.com/

i have read the whole saga and while i sympathize with you .. no one is perfect... even with the dye lots the same there could be variation.. i think you should cut them some slack.. i understand your frustration about being told one thing and then not getting it and then being told another.. but the way i see it.. its YARN.. not life threatening.. it hasnt hurt any one.. i am not saying the way they do business is perfect by any means.. i am not saying you dont deseve a refund..

what i am saying is that you are expending more energy than its worth ... being upset over 2 skeins of yarn.. seriously .. there are much bigger things to be upset over

I sew and crochet for a living, so I take the way people and company's do business very seriously. If they tell me to send the defective product back to them for a refund or exchange and then after I do so they refuse to stick by their word I have every right to be upset.

It may just be yarn to you, but I work hard for my money and I expect the company's who products I purchase to treat me better than LB's CSR did. I purchase many products through LB and if they aren't so concerned with keeping their customers satisfied than I will happily go elsewhere.

Noi one ever said anything about defective yarn being life threatening... geesh, cut me some slack and allow me to vent when crap happens.

I'm sorry this happened to you and you're so upset. I sell my crochet too, sometimes, and, I agree, we all want quality material to work with. I just have to say, though, that I just got some Lionbrand products to work with and I found them wonderful.

We all have our own opinions, I guess...

Archived