Recycled Plastic Bag Coasters w/ Pattern

RecycleCindy

Those look awesome. :manyheart

I've bookmarked your blog so I can check bag again to see what else you come up with!

I especially love the cassette purse...we have so many tapes that we don't listen to anymore...

I'd been looking for some weather-hardy coasters for a friend's patio set & these are great. I love your ideas and your patterns -- keep them coming!

PS I did some experiments myself and tried to crochet with VHS tape. It was too squeaky, I couldn't handle it :P

Great project:jumpyay! I feel like such a loser :loserfor not thinking of it too! Thanks for being more on the ball than I am and being so sweet :hug to pass the pattern on to all of us! I think it is a great pattern for people who are iffy about doing plastic crochet:yes............it is relatively small but very cute and very useful! How great would it be to make hundreds of these and use them as fund raisers!:idea Perhaps with a sort of basket to hold them in as someone else did here not too long ago with yarn coasters......I hope that that would be ok with you Cindy......:) .

Great project:jumpyay! I feel like such a loser :loserfor not thinking of it too! Thanks for being more on the ball than I am and being so sweet :hug to pass the pattern on to all of us! I think it is a great pattern for people who are iffy about doing plastic crochet:yes............it is relatively small but very cute and very useful! How great would it be to make hundreds of these and use them as fund raisers!:idea Perhaps with a sort of basket to hold them in as someone else did here not too long ago with yarn coasters......I hope that that would be ok with you Cindy......:) .

Great ideas and absolutely okay with me. I had thought of putting the 4 together with a pretty ribbon as a gift idea. You could tie up the ribbon on 2 sides and have a big bow on top. There are lots of ideas that we could come up with I'm sure. It's fun to think up all these creative alternatives.

Archived