Thanks AmyS and Donna

Well, I am so excited!!!!!! And Amy, I am so sorry this has taken so long for me to post, I kept putting it off to make lunch, or clean, or crochet, or play pogo, and then when I would remember I was too lazy to upload and post, and well, I am doing it now.

Earlier this year I won the "name the podcast" contest and was to receive a prize. Well early this week, or late last week, I received my prize, and I am SOOOOOOO EXCITTEEEDDD!!!!!!!! :cheer:yay :yay

The hungry Husbands tote bag from the cafe press shop!!!! :yay

Now.... ooo and ahhh over the picture, b/c my 4 year old took it :lol

th_HPIM0147.jpg

I JUST LOVE THIS BAG!!!! It has already been all over wilkes barre, to church and wal-mart, and i get comments on it EVERYWHERE I am. It holds right now the yarn I need to complete my March hats and scarves for the Charity Blitz, and each month that is what it will hold. After all, we don't want the bag to get bored carrying around the same thing month after month :rofl

SO thanks soooooo much for the bag, I :manyheart it!!!!

Congratulations on winning the prize!

That bag is fantastic - I love slogan :)

(oooing and aahing over the photography skill of your 4 year old)

Wow! Your four-year-old did a great job taking your picture. Is there a future in photography for him? Congrats on winning the bag. It is a real nice one and will come in very handy. :cheer:clap :clap

:tup :tup to the 4-year old! Great photography skills there!!!

Congrats on getting the bag. I actually bought myself one a few weeks back - same one as you've got, actually - and I was AMAZED at how BIG they are!!!!

You're on :c9 now, ain'tcha? :hook

wtg on your win,,, you sure have a cute 4 year old ,,,and hes a great photographer.

Now as for the yarn bags we cannot let them get bored...lol I have about 10 or more ready bags bags,, I call them ready to go bags, so when you are going out and need some crochet to go with you have the bag ready and grab which one is right for the place your going to. In bag you will have the hook you are crocheting with,, crochet book,,, enough yarn or thread for the trip..and scissors. and smaller hook to hide yur thread or yarns,,, pen if needed for notes.

My husband goes to the gym and its so dark in there I only crochet with certain colors when I go there. Now with the weather is getting warmer I wait out in the car lots of light there and crochet away..

I am reading the oohs and ahhs to Dawn for her picture and she has such a "I'm a good girl" look on her face, so thanks everyone for the props! She was in a bit of trouble earlier this morning, so it was good for her to get soem praise!

Yeah, the bag is big, I reccommend this bag 100%!!!! It rocks!

Archived