crochet magazines

jpr54_

I am having trouble finding issues of the most current crochet magazines in new jersey-

what are the names of crochet magazines published as of 2007?

It can be so hard to find crochet magazines. I was at Borders last weekend. I counted that they had 11 different knitting magazine and only 1 for crochet.

Current issues out are

Family Circle Easy Crochet (I think this is the last issue though)

Crochet Today!

Crochet!

Interweave Crochet.

I have had better luck finding them at LYS then at your typical retail/book stores. I have only purchased the Family Circle on and Crochet Today!

I can find Crochet! and Interweave Crochet at Wal-Mart. However, Interweave (my all time favorite crochet magazine) is now available as a subscription. Check out their website for more information.

http://www.interweavecrochet.com

Interweave Crochet is my absolute favorite too. In addition to cool patterns, each issue has a pattern with special instructions for a different technqiue (tapestry crochet, tunisian, etc.) I haven't seen anything for Spring yet, though. Does anyone know when their next issue is due out?

Hooked on Crochet is still pubbed, but I have never seen it on a newstand. I subscribe, also Quick and Easy, I subscribe, never have seen it anywhere.

I've found that it's much esier t opurchase crochet mags online than in retail stores. I have a subscribtion to Crochet, and I order Interweave Crchet direct from Interweave. Maggies Crochet is a good source for mags and books. I've purchased from that site aseveral times .

Archived