Another Bratz Big Babyz outfit(pics & story inside) take a peek

Aelita

Okay this is Katia and she got a new outfit:

Bratz1.jpg

a cute dress and shrug. Well when Leah saw her she was surpirsed:

Bratz3.jpg

Leah wants a dress and shrug too. Well as you can see Leah pointed at Katia and said "I want one too":

Bratz4.jpg

but then I told her she would have to wait. So Leah threw a tantrum and turned her back on us and stood up against the wall and said she wouldn't turn around until she got an outfit like Katias'. As you can see Katia is now looking at Leah and laughing at her:

Bratz5.jpg.

Here is Katias' outfit before she put it on:

Bratzoutfit1.jpg

This outfit I just made up as I went along. It took about a day and a half to make very easy. Well what do you all think of my little Bratz and their story? Oh and Katias' outfit?

P.S. those are their real names too lol.

Another great outfit!! I love the story too. How old is your little one who plays with these dolls? My daughter is almost 9 and last nite, she was having a tea party with her baby bratz and her american girl doll--what a contrast!! (and they all had a good time).........Keep up the good work, I love seeing what you make:).....................Lise

She will be four next month but this time I made up this little story. Lucy won't be back over until next week. Thanx so much for the kind words. I am in the works on another outfit for the Leah doll now.

Archived