Fuchsia Fantasy anyone

I just got my latest e-newsletter from Carol Alexander and found myself wondering if any of you are going to make the Fuchsia Fantasy sweater? I am rather tempted myself

The link takes you to the free newsletter (so you can sign up if not already a member) which will get you to the pattern. I have some idea that we are not supposed to link right to patterns or something like that.

http://promotions.drgnetwork.com/newsletters/talkingcrochet/index.html

Yes, Darski, I got that this morning, too. And I'm thinking seriously about it myself. Have you any ideas as to what yarn you might use? I'm thinking Lustersheen, because it won't stretch and sag.

When I opened the email this morning I got really excited. I've never crocheted a sweater before & I absolutely love this sweater.

I've already got it printed out . . . but I haven't decided what kind of yarn to use yet. Lustersheen has possibilities . . . especially since I have enough of it in my stash

I'm guessing that lustersheen is likely to be it as well. That does put a kink in my plans as it is rather fine. I was thinking that I could adapt the pattern for WW but you lose that nice drape that way :sigh

I like this pattern, too, but not the colors. I'll probably do it in shades of purple and green or something. Not sure what yarn, though.

Maybe Paton's Grace or Bernat Cool Crochet?

I printed it, then I noticed the yarn used and the small hook. I've never done anything like that, but it is tempting. Nice project for this summer!

I printed it, then I noticed the yarn used and the small hook. I've never done anything like that, but it is tempting. Nice project for this summer!

yeah, I like that summer idea... :cheer:manyheart

I got it as well. I just have no idea what type of yarn to use for it. I do know I want to do it in two light shades of purple so I guess I'll need to talk hubby into taking me for a drive. Darski, got any idea if the Michael's in St. Kitt's is open yet?

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

When I went to the Brick to go bed shopping, the sign said March 1st but others told me it was supposed to be open when the Brick opened. Think I'll give them a call for their hours so I can work with some nicer yarns for a change.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

Archived