Super quick Bunny

Lost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Working on this one now...I'm having trouble getting the ears started correctly. Any help would be appreciated! I chained five, dc'd in the third from hook, but got confused when it said "turn" and I still had two chains left hanging...

Modified to add: Working on this bunny, I would make a couple of changes to the directions for head/body. Changes are in red:

Head and Body

Rnd 1: With white, ch 2, 6 sc in second ch from hook. (6 sc made)

Rnd 2: Ch 2, 2 dc in each st around sl st in top of ch-2 (12)

Rnd 3: Ch 2, 2 dc in each st around sl st in top of ch-2 (24)

Rnd 4-6: Ch 2, 1 dc in each st around sl st in top of ch-2 (24)

Rnd 7: sc next 2 sts tog, repeat around (12)

Fill Head with stuffing (Don't over stuff, otherwise the stuffing would come out)

Rnd 8: Ch 2, 2 dc in each st around sl st in top of ch-2 (24)

Rnd 9-10: Ch 2, 1 dc in each st around sl st in top of ch-2 (24)

Rnd 11: Ch 2 (2dc in next st, 1 dc in next st) repeat around, sl st in top of ch-2 (36)

Rnd 12-14: Ch 2, 1 dc in each st around sl st in top of ch-2 (36)

Rnd 15: Sc next 2 st tog, repeat around until the bottom closes off. Remember to fill with stuffing before you fasten off.

Working on this one now...I'm having trouble getting the ears started correctly. Any help would be appreciated! I chained five, dc'd in the third from hook, but got confused when it said "turn" and I still had two chains left hanging...

I went and read the pattern. Although she didn't write to double crochet in each stitch to the end of chain, I'm pretty sure that is what she meant.

Hope this helps.

This bunny is toooo cute! I would LOVE to make it for my SIL if I didn't already have so many wips already. Will definatly keep it in my to do list.

• 1 year later...

Archived