whan it comes to fall,, this book starts to call....

q8_crochet

hello my artists of crochet ladeis

Donna kooler has awsomly made a magnifocent book of crochet afghans:bheart

when i look into the book i rememberd the fall:autumn i don`t know why :manyheart

seriecly i was looking into my stashes and found lots of nice yarns with small numbers of balls for each colour :eek

so i was thinking what to do with all of it so i rememberd that awsom book for afghans:drool

and it has this granny squares afghan in magnificent way to make and i decided to make it as throw for me

easy to make and fantastic results

so i thought there maybe some of you want to join me with any pattern of her books

here where you can find the book

http://www.amazon.com/Donna-Koolers-Crocheted-Afghans-Kooler/dp/1402722303/sr=1-6/qid=1172241070/ref=sr_1_6/102-0574796-1868140?ie=UTF8&s=books

for those who want to make a granny afghan in new way you need for her pattern:bounce

32 oz. of black yarn

27oz. assorted coloured yarns

the afghan finished with the size : 43''×63''

please inform me if you wanna join

happy crocheting :hook

it named mirror image afghan

you need that amont of yarn (in case you want to buy the book with the yarn in the same time) :

color A - pale aybergine (14oz)

color B - aubirgine (10 1\2 oz)

color C - pale sage green ( 10 1\2 oz)

color D - sage green (10 1\2 oz)

hooks size J,K

stich marker

tapestry needl

good luck :hook

thanks for the yarn amounts.....I am going to make a trip to the local barnes and noble here and see if they have it in and may have to pick up some yarn.......hehehehe my husband is going to lose his mind if he sees one more bag full of yarn hahaha

Athba your so naughty. I cant handle another project right now. But I guess I could get the book and join in later on.

Do you have a picture of the afghan. Is it called mirror image.

I just went to the amazon site and they have a special on. You get this book as well as 200 crochet blocks for $28.. not bad

yeah isn`t bad at all

both of them are awsom

maybe you can make an afghan or throw from the 200crochet blocks :)

actully the pictures i have from the book :think

mirror image is the one on the book i want to make the granny afghan quick and easy

• 4 weeks later...

OOOh. I have this book. Is this the pattern that you do half, and then repeat it? In purples and greens? I'd have to chack to be sure but I love this pattern! But I've got too much going on already you bad girl! I may have to join later though.

I saw this book once at a local book store and being the stark-raving fool that I was that day, I PUT IT DOWN! :eek Haven't seen it anywhere since! It is on my wishlist, but it just got bumped up to the top again! If I can get a copy I will join you! :hook

Mary <><

Archived