I scored!

I typed the title and instantly my mind was gutterbound. Sorry, took a moment to remember what I was doing. Hubby needs to get back from Iraq LOL. Anyway, I digress. I went to the DAV the other day and found some yarn, all of it is meant for knit machines, but I got a 9 oz skein of 10% angora in mint, (3) 9 oz skiens of acrilic/nylon in baby blue, and 2 cones of dark purple (unk ozs) all of it mohair. So soft too. Each was about a dollar. Paid under $6.50 after tax. I was so excited. So I decided to stop by goodwill. No good yarn, had half skeins of jamie white for 50 cents (talk about a rip) but I did find this XL sweater in a heathered dk blue that was a shapless atrocity, but it's soft and pretty colored, so I'm currently frogging it and plan on turning it into a cowl neck sweater for my my (she's small like me). Yet another design I need to make. Only $4. I got home so excited. It's helping to pull me out of my funk where I haven't crocheted in a week or more. That and realizing that both my maid of honor and bridesmaid from my wedding are due soon and I haven't even started their blankets. Eek. So I started one today. How's that for lots of digressing from the original topic. Sorry bout that.

Kassi

Archived