Anyone use Baby Bee

I am thinking of using baby bee lambie pie or baby bee angel fleece to crochet a baby blanket. I am wondering if anyone has use either or these and if they are easy to work with. I have problems crocheting with homespun because of the texture its hard to see the stitches. If I am posting in the wrong forum please lead me in the right direction. Thanks so much!!!!

I've used lambie pie and it is super easy to work with. Doesn't shed or anything either. And so soft!:c9 I love baby bee sweet delight because of its softness and the range of colors it comes in. I give it a :tup

I have about four skeins of the Baby Bee Sweet Delight in a color called Charming Ombre. I couldn't choose what color b/c there were so many awesome colors to choose from. I don't know what to make from it yet. It says on the label #5 bulky but it isn't bulky it's thin just like regular baby yarn.

I don't think I've used those kinds... But I have used several other HL brand yarns and I was really disappointed in the quality. There were always tons of knots in each skein. So if you're like me and hate knots in the middle of your work or having to frog that whole row b/c of a knot, then I highly recommend winding/balling your yarn first if you use this brand.

I have about four skeins of the Baby Bee Sweet Delight in a color called Charming Ombre. I couldn't choose what color b/c there were so many awesome colors to choose from. I don't know what to make from it yet. It says on the label #5 bulky but it isn't bulky it's thin just like regular baby yarn.

I've never heard of that yarn. What brand is it?

jaye

Archived