Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joyce, could you please post my next project now: baby afghan in pink ?

Thank you.

Sure Deb. It's done. The blue and purple afghan is cute! Thanks for sharing.

Joyce

Thanks BJ and Krystal. I am really happy with it. I was so not sure how to make it the size of a useable afghan, but am REALLY pleased with the outcome. Krystal, given your eye for putting things together, I appreciate your comment on the use of the gold squares.

Joyce

JOYCE, WOWIES! You have been VERY busy. Your afghans are just simply gorgeous and kudos on the US ARMY afghan, Beautifully done. I will have to show my hubby that one as he was in the army in Desert Storm.

hi all... i finally finished my star ghan (it took me almost 3 months to do, the other stars only took me a few weeks, guess i got lazy on this one :lol)

this thing is kinda huge, i laid it on my king size bed to take the pic..i'm glad i'm done with it, dont think i'll do another star for awhile!!

aprilsstar.jpg

i'm about a little over 1/2 way done with my other one and will post pics of it when i'm done..anyways, here's the star

Wow I give kudos to anybody who either does a round ripple, graphgans, or star afghans, i just can't seem to do them. Wonderful

Well my friend is in the process of cross stitching the Minnie Mouse on my afghan. I have all the squares done except for 5 squares and as soon as i get it back i'll connect all the squares, then crochet a border and it will be done.

Joyce, i thought of doing a baby blanket next with all pinks. Just not sure how I'm going to do it. As soon as i figure it out i'll liet you know.

Olivia's afghan:

IMG_2964-1.jpg

?action=view&current=IMG_2964-1.jpg

Congrats, Deb! It's beautiful!

Well my friend is in the process of cross stitching the Minnie Mouse on my afghan. I have all the squares done except for 5 squares and as soon as i get it back i'll connect all the squares, then crochet a border and it will be done.

Joyce, i thought of doing a baby blanket next with all pinks. Just not sure how I'm going to do it. As soon as i figure it out i'll liet you know.

Have you seen any of Terry Kimbrough's baby afghan patterns? This book has some beautiful afghans in it. They don't look too difficult but I've not tried one yet....yet. ;) I intend to start one soon.

Congrats, Deb! It's beautiful!

Have you seen any of Terry Kimbrough's baby afghan patterns? This book has some beautiful afghans in it. They don't look too difficult but I've not tried one yet....yet. ;) I intend to start one soon.

Thanks Barbara Jean, my friend whose cross stitching my minnie afghan does have a couple of those books. i might just have to look at them:c9

JOYCE, WOWIES! You have been VERY busy. Your afghans are just simply gorgeous and kudos on the US ARMY afghan, Beautifully done. I will have to show my hubby that one as he was in the army in Desert Storm.

Thanks so much. Yes, I have been busy and I have much more to do. If your hubby starts buggin' ya' for an Army ghan, I've also done another post with "directions" because I've been overwhelmed by the response (shouldn't surprise since the country's at war, but still).

Thanks again

Joyce

Keep me posted. I try to check in once aweek if not more.

joyce

I finally bought more yarns for my diagonal blanket today. :yarn I am working on other WIPs at the moment. I will post more info when I am ready to work on the diagonal blanket. :hook

i finished my Springtime Ripple (will post pics in a bit, have to go buy batteries for camera).. i'm not too sure if i will be giving it away though like i planned, my daughter spilled tea on it and i'm not sure if all the stains came out, will have to have hubby double-check for me...

now i'm starting 3 new ghans... a king-size ripple, a twin-size ripple and a kittens in a row ghan.. my husband calls me ambitious..i just call myself bored :lol

Can't wait to see the pics. I'll update the second post with your new projects.

Joyce

i finished my Springtime Ripple (will post pics in a bit, have to go buy batteries for camera).. i'm not too sure if i will be giving it away though like i planned, my daughter spilled tea on it and i'm not sure if all the stains came out, will have to have hubby double-check for me...

now i'm starting 3 new ghans... a king-size ripple, a twin-size ripple and a kittens in a row ghan.. my husband calls me ambitious..i just call myself bored :lol

It's still great though.

Thanks BarbaraJean :hug. This Christmas it's destined for a senior at a place where Sissie44 lives. I mailed it off this a.m.

Joyce

Joyce, your star rr looks beautiful, and warm!

I'm in the stages of putting my pink baby afghan together, except it is going to be pink and brown! Those are the colors that my daughter's friend is decorating the nursery with. It will be quite unique, as far as baby afghans go! I'll post it when I'm done!

deb

Thanks Deb. I bet yours will be gorgeous in pink and brown, but I'm a fan of pink and brown, and that's all the rage in nursery gear from what I've seen

Joyce

\

Joyce, your star rr looks beautiful, and warm!

I'm in the stages of putting my pink baby afghan together, except it is going to be pink and brown! Those are the colors that my daughter's friend is decorating the nursery with. It will be quite unique, as far as baby afghans go! I'll post it when I'm done!

deb

1) I think it looks GREAT.

2)Here's a bit of a tutorial on making images clickable

I will mark you off for this one tomorrow!

Joyce

(here's another tutorial on clickable links. I've used it and it works!)

I wish I knew how to make images 'clickable', here I'll try something else:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/detroitdeb/babyafghaninpinkandbrown.jpg

You're welcome. And, you've been updated in second post

Joyce

Thanks, Joyce, now can you add my latest project: afghan for Calla, thanks.

I'll look at the tutorial(s).

deb

Archived