Tahki Stacy Charles Crochet 2007

addictedtoyarn

Hello just wanted to give everyone a heads up the new Spring 2007 Tahki Stacy Charles Crochet pattern booklet will be available soon, I just checked with the company and they are emailing me when it is available YIPPEEE I loved their last crochet pattern book!

I love the 2006 collection as well and plan on getting the 2007 when it becomes available. For those who haven't seen it yet, here's the link to the projects. http://www.tahkistacycharles.com/Patterns/patterns_th.asp?CatID=16&New=TRUE&pg=1

I will be ordering my copy from patternworks because they are cheaper and I even have some coupons to use:cheer :)

I ordered mine from Patternworks as soon as I read this thread. I have the 2006 copy, but I think I'm going to like the 2007 one even better. Patternworks showed that it should be available by the 25th. I sure hope it's sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

I Got my Tahki Stacy Charles 2007 Crochet Pattern Book it is AWESOME the sweaters are beautiful I cannot wait to start on the multimedia tank (By Of course Doris Chan)in it I think it would look great over a T-shirt with a belt. This one is even better than the 2006 booklet :cheer

Archived