New Update 09/20 she is at peace TY squares needed for a ghan for my granny

afswife

• 1 month later...

so thank you all for everyone of the squares my camera has been out of comission and as of tomorrow i should have it back up and running the battery charger was left at a hotel as soon as it gets up and going i will get some pics up my granny is still hanging on but its touch and go some days the drs say they are shocked she made it this long thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers

• 4 months later...

At 3:20 lthis am my granny finally made her trip home she passed away in peace i feel. She had benn so happy and actually surpased the dr's expectations. She had a rough month but now she is at peace. I want to tell you that the blanket really made her day i have been so busy helping take care of her that i havent really gotten the chance to tell yall and i am so sorry she told everyone about that blanket and as the time went on got tears every time she talked about it i crocheted alot of stuff for her in the past several months she was always asking me to make something and i did as much as i could. I really dont know how she would have made it without that blanket she thought it was as good as giving her a million dollars so ladies i really appreciate it. I am now in the procesxs of getting things arranged for my mom then im going to sit down adn make my mom a comfortghan knowing how much she loved my grannys i offered it to her but she gave it to my daughter and son for them which was nice and my daughter is asking to donate it to the va hospital in her grannys name which i thought was so nice of her.

sweetie i am very sorry for your loss, your granny is at peace now but i know how much you miss her. please accept my heartfelt sympathy. you and your family is in my prayers:manyheart :manyheart let me know if i can help with the comfortghan for your mom:manyheart :manyheart

Im home the funeral was today it was almost like i blinked and it was all gone although that was the way she wanted it I wish it hadnt been so fast. I had a really great friend who some of yall know sewnsew i call her donna lol she watched the kids both days for us and of course as always we haqd family show their tails but then it wouldnt be right if someone didnt show up to ruin it huh? My mom is taking it hard and I thought i would be ready and I wasnt it has been rough really rough on me and the kids my baby boy is taking it so hard he asked to die and i freaked my husband took over at that point he is 3 so I understand I just had been trying not to cry aznd it busted right then. Our daughter is pretty decent although she talks about it nonstop and is starting to really whine and not listening and sometimes acting like she doesnt hear us the grief counselor says its normal. it has been really hard to crochet as my nerves are shot and also my granny loved my crocheting she always asked my mom at 2 am in the morning to write down a new idea for me to crochet she has done that for the last 3 weeks so when i pick up a hook i cry but it will pass i know she is in a better place nad I know she is happy I feel like after the weekend I might be alright at least I hope so. Thanks ladies for everything when it is all said in done its times like these that show you who your friends are Much love and Thanks

Archived