If you're from Oklahoma....a hat

MindyJedi

Memorize this face:

HatonJulie.jpg

This is my big sister, and she's moving to Oklahoma next month! :cry

I will miss her, so I made her a hat! This is the Feather Cap from Vintage Styles for Today. She didn't want the feathers, and I can't blame her, they look silly.

But, if you live in Oklahoma, be nice to this lady. She's very nice and will probably be homesick when you see her. :(

Oklahoma is a great state! There are lots of really nice people there. Then again, I'm biased as DH grew up in OK and that's where I met him. It'll be different from CA, but just think, it gives you an excuse to go visit and make goodies to take with you!

the hat really is cool and your sister looks like she really likes it.

Cute hat!! The weather changes here all the time, so she needs to carry it with her always, especially since you made it for her!!

Oklahoma is OK! They (Oklahoma City) have built up the "downtown" area, it is called "Bricktown." There are lots of fun things to do there, concerts, places to go out and eat, or dance, and a baseball park. Hope she enjoys it here. No ocean though, just lakes and rivers. Eastern Oklahoma is pretty, and the State parks are nice. Tell her to join Crochetvile, and she will never be lonely!!!

I am really looking forward to visiting her this summer in OK. But as for her joining crochetville? She'll have to learn to crochet first! And, if she does that, then to keep things fair I'll have to learn to play piano, trumpet and violin just like her!

Archived