Stitches & Craft Show

Hi All

Sorry if this is the incorrect place for this, but I went to the Stitches & Craft show held in Sydney yesterday.

I'm happy to say that my stash-busting score has yet again taken a hammering, and I'm at -12 for the week, which only started yesterday!:yes

I bought some 3 balls of beautiful silk yarn....and 3 balls of so soft mohair. I got a free shawl pattern to use with the mohair...it's going to be lovely....the colour is a lovely purple verigated.

The best part though was a set of hooks I bought (veiwable in my blog)...it was a set of 5 double ended, with a cushion in the middle. Difference being that at each end of the hook was a different size! I got from a 2mm to a 10mm in 5 hooks! They were fantastic. I had to have them, and they blew my budget, but I don't care.

I have to say though, the show could have done with more fibre craft stalls. The yarn stalls were far outweighed by scrapbooking and patchwork stalls.

But I'm happy, I came away with a new set of hooks, 6 balls of lovely yarn...oh yeah and 2 stitch pattern books.

Archived