Joann's "Free shipping club??"

kellyrox

Wow... I just saw this online http://joann.com/clubs/free_shipping_club.jhtml

This sounds.. amazing, haha. Basically just use the same email address to order 3 different times this year, adding up to at least 25 dollars each time.. and you get free shipping on all orders over 10 dollars, and get to "double dip" with coupons, so free shipping + 40 percent off etc. Wow. O_O *sweat* I better keep stashbusting to make up, hahaha. :D

Wow, that does sound almost too good to be true. And it sounds a little scarey (I can feel the need already to go to their website and order more yarn. Okay, is this just too funny. As I was typing this my doorbell rang. It was my package from Joann's that I ordered online last week! One order down. Two more to go to qualify for my free shipping.

I have been a member of the Free Shipping Club with Joann.com for the last 3 years...believe you me, it is everything it says it is. I've saved a ton of money in shipping fees and sales and coupons, etc...I've already told my husband that I need to place those 3 orders to qualify as soon as possible so I can have the rest of the year shipping free. Truly...back in October I ordered a knitting machine that normally would have been about $250.00...and that's before shipping...well, because I was a member of the free shipping club, had the shipping free, then I had a 40% off coupon, PLUS the item was on sale and I got it in the end for almost 1/2 off...now that's savings!

So by all means, order to qualify, it is so worth it.

Eep.. there goes my stashbusting points, hahaha. xD This is great, there isn't a Joann's in my neighborhood, and it's so fun to get packages in the mail. :D I may have to get one of those ball winders I've been eyeing. *rubs chin* Mwahaha!

You know what is really sad is I order from them and there IS a Joanne's around me. The only thing is, it's 30 mins. away, plus there is 5 feet of snow on the ground, so technically if you add up gas money and time to get there, plus aggravation, it does make sense to order online!

....At least that's what I tell myself when I'm ordering.....:tup

Archived