SP is the BEST ever !!!

threeolivemartini

ok like we didnt know he was the best ever...

lookie what i woke up to this morning !!!!!!

a top whorl and a bottom whorl spindle

some ecru wool grey angora and i do believe the other wool is called shale .. its sooo fuzzy and soft .. i cant wait to see what i can do!

(just click to make it bigger.. i didnt want to make the picture smaller but didnt want to post a huge pic in here)

th_spindles.jpg

so i know what i am doing the rest of the day !!!

and of course I will scour ebay for exciting and fun roving to spin!!

i had a hint i was getting this but wasnt for sure .. OMG i am just so giddy!

i am already an addict.. i have already spun the samples she sent as practice.. i will be starting on the ecru in just a few minutes.. cant wait! i want to dye it too !! Sp looked at me weird when I said I needed to go get some Kool Aid! LOL i am worse than a little kid.. i have already cruised ebay for more roving too! i have had this thing for less and an hour and a half.. i am pathetic!

Guest ParchedWhisper

lol..you are not pathetic...just excited about your new hobby! I think that is so cool that he got you those!

Now you just need to tell him all the other cool toys and gadgets you need. lol

not pathetic!!!

did you see my post about the great deal from

oregon*trail*yarns on ebay?

also, copper moose has GREAT rovings... a little pricey - but VERY nice!

i also listed another lady in the supplier thread, the peacock roving she sent is wonderful!!!

a girl could go crazy with all this happiness :D! :loco :spina

my bottom whorl looks just like yours Beth. I still haven't been able to figure it out, I think I just need some one on one lessons. But I'm not giving up yet!! So whataya gonna make from your pretty yarns??? Something for SP?

~Rebecca

hmmm I didn't have any trouble with them... or with the ones on Rebecca's page.... I wonder what program or whatever I have that you might be missing? I don't know anything about that stuff... I clicked, they played, I was happy lol. Maybe someone will come along who knows more than me.... I hope so because those videos are super helpful!

Archived