My Fingerless Mitts tester needed ( Testers Found ) Thankyou

Katchkan

I have completed my fingerless mitts and need testers for the medium and large sizes. I would like to get 2 testers for each size. They are done with size 80/tatting thread using a size 12/1.00mm hook. They are a cross between a fingerless glove and a fingerless mitten. The index and little finger have individual slots, but the middle and ring finger don't. They are extremely comfortable this way. I know that this thread size might be a challenge for some, so think carefully before tackling these. Normally if you can handle a size 30 thread you can do a size 80 without too much trouble.

th_Fingerlessmitt3a.jpgth_fingerlessmitt1a.jpgth_Fingerlessmitt2a.jpgth_Fingerlessmit.jpg

I am looking for a 6 week time frame on this one.

I will be allowing pictures to be posted on this one as I intend to add these to my website when tested. .

I am going to request that only members with 40 or more posts apply for testing. Sorry, but I have had too many new people that haven't followed through with the testing.

If you do decide to test for me then I will need an email address. Thanks in advance. Please Pm me if you are interested in testing these.

I have found my testers, Thank you everyone.

Those are really pretty, wish I could work with thread that small, I'm still on 10, sucking it up trying to be brave to jump to 20.......maybe a few more 10 projects first, but they sure are pretty.

Pam

The gloves are beautiful. I would love to work on this for you. Let me know what size you want and when I can start.

Lillian

Testing how? Testing the pattern instructions or wearing? Eh, doesn't matter to me really I would totally love to test those. I don't have 40 posts (in fact I just started) but I've been trying to find a fingerless glove pattern thin enough for me to play my violin during the cold nights of summer. I have found any I like, but I REALLY like these. Are you posting the pattern somewhere or selling?

Archived