purses

When I logged out of my hotmail acct. this morning, I saw that msn.com had an article on purses. I don't carry a purse so I wasn't looking to shop. I was looking for crochet. Here's what I found: http://shopping.msn.com/results/shp/?ptnrid=175,ptnrdata=201222,bCatId=7090,av=2391-4512099

I wont be paying for those lol, I make my own just looking at them I made some purses closed to those and sold them cheaper then that. Well have to remember that is Hobo that's why it cost so much.

I can make them by looking at them too.

I'm not much into name brands. Hobo doesn't mean anything to me.

I can make them by looking at them too.

I'm not much into name brands. Hobo doesn't mean anything to me.

Yeah me either Melissa not into that name brand stuff not at all. I be wondering how can some people spend over thousands of dollars on something that you going to let hang off your arms.

I love this site, I am not as talented as all you ladies in created my own pattern. so if anyone comes up with the basketweave style hobo bag i would purchase it. My daughters and daughter in laws are all in their 20's and 30's and have been bugging me for this type of style. The orange 3 ring hobo style is the one the would love for me to make.

is it possible that these are made out of nylon cording? i just found my old knapsack purse with the broken zipper last night that i'm about to frog...made of nylon cord...of course i have some left from the wild purchase i posted on last week!! neon orange and yellow basketweave?...COOOL!!!

Archived