hascarf for 6 year old

ChayaSar

Well, my oldest angel turned 6 today!!! :cheer she is such a good girl, so sweet, and oh my she is funny! Anyway, I had made my 2nd daughter a hooded scarf yesterday, and when Kenzie woke up this morning and saw it, and opened her presents from her daddy and I she asked very politely if I would make her a hat or scarf. Well, I was planning on making this for her anyway, but thought hey,if I get it done today, it counts as a birthday gift :lol so I sat and did and here is what I made.

This is a design by Dot which can be found here This was SUPER SIMPLE!!! I wanted a bit wider scarf, so I added to the foundation and worked with 14 dc instead of 12. Then in row 32 I decreased in the first and last 2 stitches of the row to get ready for the hat part to get started. Then I only did to row 49 of the hat and then did the finishing rnd of sc, b/c it fit her so perfectly at that point. She LOVES it, says she feels like Rapunzel. So Cute. It was made holding Color 4042 Dream Print together with Soft White both Red Heart Super Saver yarns, and came out real soft with using the M hook.

th_2007010.jpg

Hope you like it!!

thanks bad, i liked the 3rd photo too, she is such a ham. But now there is only 1 photo, because my husband said the ones of her wearing one of his shirts were too redneck, so i changed the pic. :lol

Archived